Wednesday, March 14, 2012

We'll try anything

Let me first start by saying my dad reads my blog.  I debated posting this entry because of that.  I laughed out loud when I imagine my dad reading about his daughter having sex.  But oh well, he wants grand babies so this is just something he gets to go through too!  Lol
Daryl and I try to keep a sense of humor about our lack of ability to reproduce.  For a very long time when people would ask when we were going to have kids I would say that we practice every night.  My mom hated that response! 
Fast forward to tonight.  I think about the scene in The L Word when two of the characters use artificial means to get pregnant.  The one character ends up laying with her legs above her head, using gravity to gets the goods to the right spot.  My version ended with me standing on my head, leaning against the bed with Daryl laughing and threatening to take pics!  Lol!  Who knows if it worked but it provided both of us a few laughs! 

No comments: